Smile is Infectious..


Salam to all readers. May God bless you. I want to tell you a story, and I know most of you had already 'hadam' this quote; Smile is Infectious. But today, I just want to share about things that I've known, and understood maybe. It is about this quote. Very special one. Today I've learned something really-really meaningful to me, as I know, this lesson was really meant for me by Allah.


It all started when this morning, after I've sent my mum to her workplace and my siblings to their school happily. The incident happened in front of 'kedai makan dekat SMTG'. At that moment, it was my turn for the green light, when suddenly a car from 9 o'clock almost hit me. The car was so 'fast and furious', and I know, at that time, his turn was red. God saved me. Alhamdulillah. My anger grew a little, but Alhamdulillah, I try to Husnuzon. Maybe 'sakit perut' or 'kejar lampu kuning sampai tak sempat brek, kalau brek jadi hero Tokyo Drift'. So, I just let it be that way. But, in a split second, I saw the same car which was already ahead of me, almost hit a 'macik India' in front of her grandchildren I guess. The 'nenek' was so frightened, and her grandchildren became so angry at the driver. I was also affected by the scene, I felt very angry, at that time my Husnuzon evaporated. I really wish I can block the car, and give him my past memory, to show him how dangerous he was when he's driving.

My mood changed, I started to think 'pelik', wondering for reasons, of why poeple act like this. My face, heh, sourface(Ada pulak word ni). All the way back home, no smile. Until, at another traffic junction, a driver gave me a really soft smile. A woman. I gave her a way, with my non-smile face, and then, she had a glance and smiled to me. My mood changed drastically. I felt ashamed, I gave her an ugly face, and she gave me the opposite one. Wahh, really 'malu'. But, I regretted for not replying her smile.

I started to think, yeah, it's really a lesson. Then I decided, for the things that will happen, I will 'just smile and wave boys'(Madagascar; Penguin). Heh, later on, I gave my smile to the others. But, one face expression that I would love to remember, at my last junction, a driver, with a very 'muram' face, gave me a way for me to pass through. I looked straight into his eyes, his face marked his anger and frustration too, just like me before. Then, I smiled to him. You know what, his face suddenly 'gelabah and serba salah' and then, with a deep breath, he smiled at me. Masya Allah, it was so 'bahagia'. After I parked the car, I tried to 'flashback' the situations, all the way back home. And, I learned something, really meaningful.

Lessons learned.

1. I know, there're differences between knowing, understanding, learning the lessons, practicing, digesting and learning it by HEART.

2. I know, I have been neglecting the true meaning of this quote. Just now, I realize, smile is infectious.

3. I know, heart, Qalb, is between the fingers of Allah. Anytime He can flip it. Some people, God flipped their hearts, they thought they've been tested, and pass the test, indeed, slowly, they're moving away slowly from the God.

4. I know, our future, and present and pass, is not in our hands. Like the incident, a little bit more, I'm hit. Just as in our life, Allah, is not inside His plans, not even One with His plans, He isn't bound to anything, and He can do anything He wishes to. Kun Fayakun. So, I learn, we, anytime will die. Must be really careful, for what we are doing in the present, fear that we may see Him, in a way He didn't love.

5. One more thing, it is about us. I just realize, that, we are not only exist as physical beings, but what is more important, is that humans are also exist as spiritual beings. Human, we ourselves, are not merely a bunch of matters formed causes by the interplay of atoms and another particles. Spirit, soul; entities that can never be explained by science. Human, a creation of God, both physical and spiritual being. Khalifah and Servant.

Wallahu a'lam.

6 comments:

iwf said...

:) :) :) :) :) :) -.+

Karim the 1st said...

indah betul post ni. senyum :))))

fJ said...

say 'wheeee' :)

Anonymous said...

WHEEEE

Anonymous said...

Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day. And I got this one new quote too, "A smile is an inexpensive way to change your looks".

Anonymous said...

agree...