Funny Talks With Them..

Salam.

Just 'pulang' dari program. There're something I want to share with you. Firstly, thanks for coming. You should tell me earlier, at least I am not too stunned, when I saw you. For the next session, acknowledge me if you do come. Fear that I will have sudden heart attack because of seeing you there. Thanks for the bookmarks also. Haha.
This talk or conversation is about comparative religion, so beware! Check your aqidah. Kidding. There's no need. Islam is perfect.

Talk 1.
One day, brother Shah(not his real name) went to a church. That day, the church was having an interfaith dialog. They have invited Muslims and others. Brother Shah was invited as a speaker, from Islam. After he finished his talk, a group of young priest rushed to him. One of them, asked politely "Brother Shah, do you believe in Jesus?". He replied "Yes, I do. Muslims believe in Jesus as a Prophet". The young priest then asked "Do you believe that Jesus was born miraculously without a human father?". He said "Yes, I do. I believe it. Muslims believe it, and it is written in the Quran". The young priest then asked victoriously, "Then why don't you believe in Jesus as a God?". The young priest smiled to his friends, marking his glory. Calmly, brother Shah asked him back "My dear son, do you believe in Adam?". The young priest said "Yes, of course I do." Brother Shah asked him, "Then do you believe that Adam was created without a father and a mother?". The young priest answered with confidence "Yes I do!". He thought that the questions are meant to avoid the former questions. He didn't realize that the latter was trapping him. Finally, brother Shah asked, "Then why don't you believe Adam as your God? He is better than Jesus in a way he is created. He has no father, no mother, while your Jesus has a mother." The young priest was stunned, his brain was unable to process any information, his front lobe was paralyzed, unable to decide anything, his head was screwed. Brother Shah smiled happily. Quickly, another young priests took away their stunned friend.

Talk 2.
Mr Fauzi was invited to have a dialog with a Malay priest. Curiously, Mr Fauzi contacted two of his friends to come along. The bell rang. The Malay priest said "Hello Mr Fauzi, how are you? May I come in?". Mr Fauzi "Oh yes, yes, please come in." He thought, wow, this guy really changed. No salam at all. The priest said "Here, I bring them along here, can they come in too?". Surprised, Mr Fauzi answered "Yes. no problem at all". Why did he bring them along? Then, after they sat down, Mr Fauzi brought his friends with him to meet them. Now, 3 versus 4. We, three muslims versus you, four christians, he monologued.
The battle started, the priest had his first step "Mr Fauzi, do you believe in Jesus? If you do, why don't you believe in Trinity? Frankly, my mission here is to change our Malay's faith. From Islam, to Christian." Mr Fauzi said "Yes. If you only can convince me about 'dosa warisan', I will change my religion." He said "Go ahead, which part do you want to know?". Mr Fauzi asked "The inherited sin, it is inherited physically or spiritually?". The Malay priest smiled knowingly and answered "My dear brother, we are divine being, of course it is inherited spiritually." Mr Fauzi asked "Our souls or ruhs, where did it come from?". The priest said, "of course from Allah, Father God". "Adam's soul?" he asked. The priest said "Of course from Father God too." Mr Fauzi "Then where is the connection between your soul, my soul and Adam's soul? No line of inheritance. Our souls come from the same source." Quickly his friend, also a priest answered "No, No, it is not spiritually, it is physically inherited."
Mr Fauzi the asked, "If it is physically, the sin will be forgiven when I have baptized myself right?". The priest said "Yes. Of course." He asked, "If me and my wife have been baptized, both of us will be clean right?". The priest answered, "Yes. You and your wife will be a clean couple". He asked then "Then if me and my wife have a baby, does the baby need to be baptized?". The priest said, "Yes, all humans are born with the sin". He argued "But you said the sin was inherited physically, logically if me and my wife had been baptized, then our baby will not inherit the sin. That doesn't make any sense." Realizing that he had been trapped, quickly he said "Oh..it's already late. We have another flight to catch. Sorry. Your answers, I will call you."

At the end of the meeting, the Malay priest seemed to be very blurred. It is like he realized that he has chosen the wrong religion. Knowing his inner dilemma, Mr Fauzi called his friend, a Jakim officer to conduct the priest. Hoping that he will be a Muslim again. Insya Allah..

p/s: Do you know that in the Bible, Veda, Srimad Bagavatham, and Buddha's scripture had foreseen the coming of Muhammad The Last Prophet? He was known a Paracletos, Kalki Avatar, Matria, and the last savior.

No comments: