Forest in a Reflection


Salam. To all readers, how are you? He....Today I'm gonna share with you about a lil' reflection I've made during my trip.


Trip 1
Before I have my semester break, I went for a 'khuruj' with tabligh group, only for one day. I just wanted to know, how does it feel, when everyone around me was talking bad about them, which themselves never really know the tabligh. So, I went to 'khuruj'. What I can say, tabligh is not like poeple often thought or think about them, they are very good, especially in having their tawakkal to Allah. Although of course there are still some negative, but I would likely to highlight their positive in myself. In the last day, we were having our DTI(I don't know what it means), we went for a walk in a forest. Masya Allah, what I can really say is, I miss the forest. It is like the forest is an old friend of mine. If God let the forest to transform into a human, I would be the first one to hug the forest and say to them, "You're such a magnificent creature, with delicate balance, you let your zikr to be heard by humans, but we never let our hearts to hear yours. Sorry".
That's what I felt. It's like that we've wonderful memories together. I don't know how to explain it. But one thing I learned. We often asked to God to show us the right way, but are we listening to what we asked? Are we listening to the answer of God? Or we choose to listen to the answer of His enemy? Life is always an option. Reflect it back to me, I've entered these jungles many times, but just now I let myself to listen to what the jungles remind me.

Are we listening to what we asked?


Trip 2

Yesterday, I went with my friends to Sungai Tua, the site of Kem Asas. We had our discussion before we wet ourselves. Hehe. After the discussion finished, without wasting even a second, Gedebush!!! There we go!
Then, Sarep started, he said, "Kenapa kita rasa sungai ni Best je eh?". We all laugh. "Dah orang bandar, orang asli pun kata kenapa swimming pool ni best eh?". Then suddenly one of them said loudly "Air ni kasi slow skit!! Temperature bagi naik!". As if he's giving the order to the technician. Haha. Then we splashed each other until suddenly one of them said, "Weh, cukup-cukup la nanti air habis!". We laughed. So happy.
After that, Sarep started to share something with us. Poor him. A fighter, respect him so much. In that forest, in that river, I learned one thing about the rain. While we are talking, I 'cedok' some water, then threw it to the sky. As I observed it, big droplets of water were broke into more small droplets. I started to wonder, wow, God, you are really smart. Masya Allah. This is what air resistance do for the whole time. If there were no air resistance, big water droplets that fell from the sky, can damage us, really, the damage will be so great, but, Allah has created an auto-mechanism that allows only small droplets to fall, which causes us to feel no pain. Imagine, big droplets, with 9.8 m/s/s acceleration, the momentum possessed would be very great, but, it doesn't happen. Alhamdulillah. Again, a river taught me a lesson, and I know, it is only Allah let the lesson to be learned. Thank you Allah.

May God Bless us all. Amiin.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then we went to Kenduri Cikgu Sakinah. She's married! Selamat pengantin baru.

13 comments:

fJ said...

this entry really is awesome. masyaAllah, He is the Greatest.
cool fact abt those water droplets-air resistance!

ijalceritera said...

Yosh. I Agreed. This is a great tazkirah. Assalamualaikum...

Karim the 1st said...

grrr. macam kenal je mamat yg suruh slowkan air tu. haha. cantik post ni

Asif said...

kenal la. bukan ko ke? Haha.

Karim the 1st said...

aku baik. tak bersalah. haha

Anonymous said...

uji cekap punya post on the way...

mas syarep said...

dia kalo nk lg best..siap ade bunyi lagi mcmane cara ckp tu..
hahaha..yg campak batu kt sungai tu..xnk cite ker?hahahaha!!
am i'm poor?weyh..org dh pegi australia dgn indon pakai duit sendiri tau..hahaha!!

-Amin HaR- said...

i'm trying to be 'bijak'~

(adakah komen ini bijak?)

~al-Barq~ said...

does cg Sakinah's wedding taught you any lesson?? hehehehehe

Anonymous said...

ada..azizi nak kawin awal~

fathy nabila najla.... said...

salam ziarah...

Amirah Hafit said...

tengok gambar pasal forest pon mcm da damai, pastu bile bace cerite2 lagi best....

waaah, bestnye dpt mandi sungai seyh.
sejuk2, heh, ade xorg yg dok bertapa kat sungai tu??

Interesting story. Thanks for sharing.

Asif said...

ADA2...cuma xle tgkap gmbar...maqam dia da tinggi, tkt kamera rosak...haha